Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Update Letter From Rachel

Hello Everyone :)
Yet again, another email. You're gonna get tired of me. Haha! I hope everyones weeks has started off great.

I have some more pictures attached. So enjoy! If any of you can think of anyone else who would enjoy reading these updates send me their email and I will def put them in my address book.

Anyways.. as the weeks close in on Brendan deploying, it's getting harder. Not only for me, but for Brendan, too. We've been talking a lot about the day to come. I am now in an FRG (family readiness group). It keeps me updated to a "T" about how Brendan and his Brigade are doing, where they're at, addresses, and many of the sort. It keeps me close to the other wives of the husbands in that Brigade as well.

We went to two meetings last week and it kind of gave us insight and prepared us for what is to come. Needless to say, it was an emotional shock. Brendan will be deploying to Kuwait on February 4 for two weeks. They have no idea as to where they're going after that because the Iraqi government keeps kicking the soldiers out of the camps, but as soon as I know I'll pass it along. Thats what is happening as of right now.. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated as I get the info. Thanks everyone. Have a great week.




No comments: