Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finally An Address

We were finally given a mailing address for Brendan. Good timing on that as the post office just delivered the free mailing boxes today. I knew there had to be a catch on the flat rate boxes. These boxes aren't very big. I had to divide things into 2 boxes. And the packing tape? It is the WORST!! It rips like rice paper. I was getting so aggravated trying to pull off just one strip without it shredding. Guess you get what you pay for.
If anyone is not on Rachel's mailing list and you want Brendan's address you can email me a message at Pettyhead8@yahoo.com and I'll give that address to you.
I've started getting emails from the companies FRG (Family Readiness Group) Leader. She does the work voluntarily and keeps everyone up to date with what's going on with our boys. She also sends out lots of resource info for soldiers' family. One thing I can say about the Army , they work hard to keep families together and in touch.
We';re now 30 days down. ONLY 11 months or so to go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is my first visit to your blog. My thanks to you and your son for serving our nation! You son is now on my prayer list!
~AM