Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Quick Call Home

Brendan called home yesterday afternoon. He's sounding good but is ready to do sometimg other than hanging around pulling guard duty. Once he sees some real excitement that guard duty is going to be looking real good.
One thing that irritates the shit out of me: When a fellow soldier is on the cell phone do you think maybe he just might be talking to someone he doesn't see 24/7? Our call was inturupted 3 times with the last one being the end of our conversation. Men in groups have an interesting way of seeing the world. Manners seem to get tossed aside. Happens again big momma is going to start a shit list to check off on the day of the companies return.
I've been horridly sick for a couple of days now. I feel ALMOST as bad as the house looks. I love how they all save the work for me. Can't you feel the love? OK , I'm now taking my grouchy butt back to lah lah land. I do actually have a positive story to share but I'm typing this in bed from my iPhone. Not easy to share from other sites on here so I'll leave you in suspense.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Prayers to your entire family!
I'll be back to read your next post!!!
~AM